Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2009

Expose for Vista

Many software developers are fighting a war against the chaos of many open windows at the same time. A few weeks ago I found the holy hand grenade on a Kubuntu box built by the secret research institution of the developers fraction: a feature called expose. It arranges all open windows next to each other and zooms out so its easy to catch a glimpse of them. Since the Kubuntu box didn't run very stable I searched a solution for Vista. Found many commercial and noncommercial versions and decided to use the one called switcher. It's kewl, very configurable, free and stable. It can be downloaded from the product website http://insentient.net/. I already shared it with my brothers in arms and got quiet a response so I thought it might be worth blogging about it...

Keine Kommentare:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP