Dienstag, 12. Mai 2009
jQuery doesn't ship with an auto complete UI component. I found a very nice, and very very very very flexible jQuery Plugin doing this job named Autocomplete. It supports static and dynamic data and cause of its event model it's very flexible. For instance it's no problem to have a autocomplete text field for a ZIP code which automatically fills in an additional city field. It also has formatters which can be used to format the proposals - eg. the ZIP field fills in ZIP codes but provides ZIP - CITY as proposal.
- The future of the human race
- EasyMock as an easy to use alternative to jMock
- Sniffing keystrokes from wireless keyboards
- JPA and default values
- Expose for Vista
- Germany - a country full of terrorists
- jQuery Autocomplete Plugin
- sunshine live webradio without the annoying advert...
- UTF-8 character encoding problems with ISO-8859-1 ...
- Hibernate Transactions and Connection Pooling
- How to install Eclipse Subversive SVN Plugin
- ▼ Mai (11)