Samstag, 30. Mai 2009
I'm currently @ ph-neutral in Berlin and listening to an interesting talk about wireless keyboards. It seems to be very easy to sniff the keystrokes since the encryption is done using xor. If anyone is interested in additional information about this topic he should look out for the keykeriki project home page.
- The future of the human race
- EasyMock as an easy to use alternative to jMock
- Sniffing keystrokes from wireless keyboards
- JPA and default values
- Expose for Vista
- Germany - a country full of terrorists
- jQuery Autocomplete Plugin
- sunshine live webradio without the annoying advert...
- UTF-8 character encoding problems with ISO-8859-1 ...
- Hibernate Transactions and Connection Pooling
- How to install Eclipse Subversive SVN Plugin
- ▼ Mai (11)