Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2009
Today I found out that it is not possible to define default values of fields which are mapped to a column of table in a database. The workaround is to do the work in the default constructor and a manual tweak of the generated database schema. IMHO this is one of the cases which prevents fully automatic schema generation and increases the development time and chance of bugs :-(
- The future of the human race
- EasyMock as an easy to use alternative to jMock
- Sniffing keystrokes from wireless keyboards
- JPA and default values
- Expose for Vista
- Germany - a country full of terrorists
- jQuery Autocomplete Plugin
- sunshine live webradio without the annoying advert...
- UTF-8 character encoding problems with ISO-8859-1 ...
- Hibernate Transactions and Connection Pooling
- How to install Eclipse Subversive SVN Plugin
- ▼ Mai (11)